Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Week and Some Change

Today is April 19th. That leaves 11 days until the big day.

Yesterday I bought my cap and gown, which was odd. I tried it on when I got home and marched around the room to pomp and circumstance. I guess I march to the beat of my own drum ( badum-chhh)

Any way some interesting things have happened since I last updated. I failed a research paper. Yes, I FAILED a research paper that I worked on for 3 weeks. I'd understand if I wrote it the night before, but no, I put a lot of effort into the paper. I like writing and have always been good at it so this 50% came as a surprise. I went to the teacher's office to talk about my grade (mostly to see if there was a mistake). There was no mistake, she hated my paper. As she tore me apart, I may have cried. That's right. I cried in a Professor's office...A teacher who didn't know my name before I entered her office. It was embarrassing to say the least.

I'm over that now (OK, I still think about it sometimes and cringe). As for my career- I received an e-mail
address for a director. I will be following up on that as soon as I finish this entry. I also found out that a Jason Segel Emily Blunt movie is coming to Michigan to be made. I would love to get a part in that, heck I'd love to be an extra. I'm going to call my agent and see if there are any parts that I could fit. Yippee.

 This weekend is the Chicago trip with my girlfriends and I can't wait. After that, one week of finals and I'm outta here.

1 comment:

  1. Keep going. You're almost there. I'm proud of you and I love you!

    ReplyDelete