Sunday, March 20, 2011

How Not to Say Goodbye

    I've been pretty mean to my friends lately. I don't mean to be but it just kinda happens. They told me its because I'm trying to distance myself so it makes the separation easier on myself. According to them, it wont work. 

     If you've read my other two entries, you know how freaked out I am about the future. Last night was one of the few nights I've slept in a long time. However, what I'm concerned about is leaving the familiarity of my school and friends.

     In a couple of weeks- POOF- the past four years will seems like a strange dream. Many of my friends are also graduating. Who knows when or even if I'll see them again. I also have a few friends that will still be in school. Is it lame to visit your old college as a post-grad? I remember in high school it was sooooo lame for the grads to come and visit. Are things different now?

I've also started to create a break-up mix for my roommate. After living together for 3 years, I told her that its time for us to break up. My mix CD will include:
1) Don't Speak- No Doubt (Just for the line " I feel like I'm loosing my best friend:
2) I Will Remember You- Sarah McLaughlin
3) Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely- BSB
4) All By Myself- Celine Dion
5) Those you've known- Spring Awakening
6) For Good-Wicked
7) Goodbye To You-Michelle Branch
.....and more for only $19.99 you can have a copy too.

I don't care if a Mix-Cd is out of date, but for now it's better than being mean.

                                                                   (The Core Four)

No comments:

Post a Comment