Wednesday, March 30, 2011

One Month

ONE MONTH.

Yes, you heard correctly. One month until graduation. This next month is going to be horrible, but i'm going to make it fabulous.

Things to look forward to:
1) Trip to Chicago with my girlfriends
2) Holding my diploma
3) Entering the real world
4) Really trying this acting thing
5) Sleeping


Things to not look forward to:
1) Homework
2) Finals
3) Research papers( I've got a lot of those)
4) Saying goodbye
5) Moving out
6) Re-moving in( no offense mom and dad)

I have a lot to do and a lot to think about. I can't believe this is happening so quickly. I feel like yesterday I was a freshman in college who was sad for the year to end. I can't believe 4 years have gone by so quickly.

                               My very best friends from  Freshman year. Things have changed ,
                                          but they understand me better than most people.

No comments:

Post a Comment